Friday, September 26, 2008

Music Requests

I am often emailed with music requests. I have literally hundreds of songs I am working on and currently, I'm working on Christmas music. So, I just don't have the time to do requests at the moment, as a song takes a week or so to get ready: orchestrate, practice, revise, record, do up the sheet music, and finally do the video.

If you have a song you are interested in, I suggest you do a google search for that midi and use a program such as SONAR to play it and see the melody line. Many midi files (most) are kind of a mess when you download them, so you have to tease out the melody line and certainly re-orchestrate for your particular midi set up.

If you are unfamiliar with midi, you can google "how midi works" or something like that and there are many good resources on the web to explain it.

As time permits, I am going to develop step-by-step instructions of creating your own VideoSheetMusic, which I will post here. I am also working out a instructions on how to set up your own "Electric Parlour" to use VideoSheet Music to it's fullest potential.

If you are trying to do your own music and have specific questions, feel free to email me, or post your question on this blog.

penny

No comments:

Post a Comment